Hello All! This is my attempt at a somewhat interesting Blog. I wanted somewhere where I could express my artistic side. I feel like I have ADD when it comes to anything relating to crafting or trying out new recipes. I always have to be doing something new and I get distracted very easily. Pinterest does not help this crafting addict. I feel like after I see something at the store that is ridiculously expensive I could make it at home for cheaper or better or Both. I was up late this evening trying out a DIY canvas collage photo print. All of the websites I have looked at to get a canvas print of my son have been way too high of a price for this cheap momma. So after that dries I will be posting my materials, pics & how I did it. It was pretty fun and only took about 2 hours on my first try. I am sure that it will take me even less time the next time I do it.
Thanks- Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment